Friday, April 6, 2007

He says he's not scared and I just natter on...

I feel the need to clarify something.

When faced with the idea of 14 days of sharing my company, he says that he isn't scared. "Not scared?" I think to myself. Not scared? What's the matter with you? I obviously implied that after that much time together we'd get sick of one another and want to "kick the other one out". What I wanted to say but couldn't get my feelings together was that I'm afraid that after 14 days together I'll realize something that I've already feared, through our previous conversations, that I don't want to face the next 14 days without you, the next fourteen hours, the next fourteen minutes... and then comes the idea of doing something crazy... and all this world really needs is a little more crazy from me...

If it makes any difference, I'd take an instant, just long enough to see you smile and to hear you say something outrageous, over nothing at all.

Regardless, it's going to be 14 days to remember. That's for certain.

No comments: