Friday, August 24, 2007

a parliament of owls...

Re: Getting out of a roundabout.
A worthwhile resource: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundabout.
It would appear that when dabbling in roundabouts, both verbal and non-verbal communication from all participating drivers is key. Would one signal left with the intention of going right? I doubt it. Wouldn't failure to signal in its entirety only lead said driver to go round and round with no seeming end? And so, the lesson here is this: Afraid of roundabouts? Unsure how to navigate them? Then: Learn how to properly communicate before setting sail across the UK, or wherever your final destination may be.

Re: Today's shenanigans.
Last night was wonderful. I've never felt more loved in my life, except for this morning when all three of my parents mystically materialized at the same longitude and latitude at my house and the universe did not implode in on itself. My father was pleasant and the most pleasant of all? Jamie was there for breakfast with my mom and I and I felt like the most normal, most lucky and most loved daughter on earth. Not even three men and a baby could compete with me today! Now I need some sleep, some H2izzle and some Stacey and Clinton.

Now, who's in need of some humble pie?

No comments: