Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Midnight Disease: Things I Love

Here's a list of things I love: (In no specific order)
-puppets (of any kind)
-talking jive (the best jive is always found with Avra, but jive in general will suffice)
*like about Manny the Mannequin, or that crazy Mexican party, or that funeral at Christmas, or that fucking cat book man, our families, bowling, swearing, wearing mustaches, etc.
-the #9 bus, when it's warm and on time
-Catcher in the Rye (my copy with all the pink high-lighting)
-self-righteous indignation (it's an ugly one, and infrequent but everyone gets to be right sometimes)
-megan bailey's burns
-other peoples' travel photographs
-rain
-momentum
-my warm bed
-that weird cat book my mom got me last Christmas
-jokes that never get old ("your mom" burns, Lebowski lines, bad tv like Dog the Bounty Hunter, that weird cat book)
-belly laughs
-being able to share silence with someone
-receiving Amazon packages
-rock outs

I'm sure there's more, but that's a good start. There should be more of these things. But say no to more meats on sticks.

No comments: