Friday, July 6, 2007

untitled... (or la-dee-da or it's times like this where you just close your eyes and kiss...)

Cause everything after this is just bullshit and being cruel...

I've tried several times today to write this post. I can't get things out right it would seem. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it's my mind and the past day's (months') craziness. I find myself once again in this same old strange place of tug-of-war.

I don't have any answers. Ask me though and I'll give you everything I've got so far. I will convince you of the brilliance and shrewdness of this well thought out plan. I will reassure you that there are no setbacks, no cons to this plan but really I have no idea. In the end, it's your call and if nothing but your original plan will please you, then don't take this on. No matter how I try to say otherwise.

I guess I figure that if I nominate a plan and you choose it, that means you are choosing me. I know that logic is all wrong. Or that we both agree to take the chance, hold hands and jump feet first because that's all there is. I know that isn't all there is but sometimes I lose sight of it all and I just...

I just want to walk away but I keep running my mouth off with new plans even though I'm running out of ideas.

No comments: