Thursday, June 7, 2007

the dumbo sessions...

If Marco is out there somewhere in Cyberspace-Landia, reading blogs while avoiding work, Marco: This one is for you.

I'm sorry I passed out during Dumbo. I was zonked and thank you for just telling me what happens so that I don't have to google it or watch it again. Also, sorry about the brick/marble-filled pillow. I should already know better than to offer it to guests but the reaction still cracks me up every time. I needed the Dumbo sessions, and I needed a quasi-objective male perspective on the shambles that are my life right now. Well, that's a little dramatic, it's not really in shambles but you know what I mean. I also apologize for the chalky/ashy sheesha. Not a great first impression to make with sheesha but you get the gist.

I am so happily surprised that the Mexi-crew still reunites every so often. It's really good to have made an unexpected crew and that we haven't "killed eachother" as Voldemort would say. All in all, though it took us a year to get it together, the Dumbo sessions were a huge success. Low-key, relatively good clean fun (well, not really but who's going to tell?) and another episode at Denny's for the books.

Who's down for Robin Hood, say, this time next year?

No comments: