Sunday, March 4, 2007

Two thumbs way down...

Alright, I admit it. Towers and I have officially mobilized the terror that is the "We have to see this movie, it looks absolutely terrible" club. As of this evening we have seen the two worst movies all year, as I am refusing to see the third: Snakes on a Plane. I like that he and I can lower the bar together and talk jive and laugh at grossly inappropriate jokes and then pretend that we didn't really find them funny.

On a completely unrelated note. I return to this issue of naming, it is something that I obviously have a bit of an obsession with. Language is a real bitch sometimes and when saying nothing is as potent as the anticipated response, then I'm really left in a bind. And so, Towers, if you succumb to reading blogs, let me just say: Though I'm sorry I'm acting like a girl, I do believe that's what I am entitled to do given the circumstances. Your silence can only be interpreted one way which is absolutely ridiculous to think that you'd be left out in any capacity so grow up.

PS. From the second worst movie of the year, "Hey dude, I just had the best dream." Response: "Hey, you're driving dude." Thank you Matt for humouring me tonight.

No comments: